We will be open 7 days a week and will be temporarily extending our hours to accommodate the overflow of appointments. The salon will be operating at 50% capacity to maintain social distancing, so please be patient, as we do our best to fit our guests in for appointments.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests, the team, and our community. In the meantime we ask:
1. If you are feeling ill or someone near you is ill, please reschedule your appointment.
2. Please do not bring any additional guests with you to your appointment.
3. Please bring minimal belongings with you for your appointment.
4. Please use the hand sanitizer that will be provided in the hallway before entry.
5. Guests will have their temperature taken upon entry.
6. Staff and guests are required to wear a mask. Please keep your mask on for the duration of your appointment.
7. Guests will be seated at every other station to maintain social distance.
8.Hand sanitizer will be provided at each station.
9.We will taking extra sanitary precautions and utilizing the time between guests to sanitize and clean.
10. We ask that children who cannot sit by themselves unattended and wear a mask, may need to wait until further notice to schedule appointments.
Thank you for your love, support and patience during the last few months and as we navigate thru our new normal.